I guess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ctEaglesc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
You could call this a South Carolina resin.A little something I "felt" like whipping up.

2006112210040_resin.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Pen looks great! It makes me miss SC. I grew up in Florence but now I'm in Austin, TX. I'm trying to come up with a really neat Clemson pen. Any ideas?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Another "Monty favorite"???????

Lookin' good, Buddy!

"Oh when dem cotton balls get rotten..............................." [:D][:D][:D][:D]

EDIT IN: The national bird himself has informed me there is no connection to cotton, so everyone please ignore ONE-THIRD of the above. [:(][:(] I do, however, continue to believe Eagle should name these pens after Monty, without whom Eagle would be nearly powerless. (I thought about saying impotent, but I was afraid that would generate another phone call!!!)[:D][:D][:0][:0]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by jedgerton
<br />Pen looks great! It makes me miss SC. I grew up in Florence but now I'm in Austin, TX. I'm trying to come up with a really neat Clemson pen. Any ideas?
yeah, root for the Gamecocks

jedgerton

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />
<br />Pen looks great! It makes me miss SC. I grew up in Florence but now I'm in Austin, TX. I'm trying to come up with a really neat Clemson pen. Any ideas?
yeah, root for the Gamecocks
I've got family that root for the Gamecocks but please don't let anyone know about that[:D] I even made a garnet and black pen for my sister in law but this Saturday, I'll be pulling for the Tigers!

underdog

I'm going to work on a Dawg pen this weekend... Red and Black are the only correct colors guys... (How about that last game huh? Huh?!!! Kicked some boody that time! Yeah! That's whut I'm tawkin about!)

**Oh, uh Nice pen Eagle... ***[:D]

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by underdog
<br />I'm going to work on a Dawg pen this weekend... Red and Black are the only correct colors guys... (How about that last game huh? Huh?!!! Kicked some boody that time! Yeah! That's whut I'm tawkin about!)

**Oh, uh Nice pen Eagle... ***[:D]
what team is known as the Dawgs?
BTW. There is no "A" in Dog.( the decline of the educational system these days is a shame)

jedgerton

<br />How did the pen come out?
The pen came out OK but the tubes are visible through the blank. I tried this with a new kit from PSI, the Parker style rollerball with a TN plated barrel near the tip. Man, the material gets very thin near the ends of the pen section. The cap section is reasonably thick so there was no sign of the tube. Live and learn.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
<br />
The pen came out OK but the tubes are visible through the blank. I tried this with a new kit from PSI, the Parker style rollerball with a TN plated barrel near the tip. Man, the material gets very thin near the ends of the pen section. The cap section is reasonably thick so there was no sign of the tube. Live and learn.
May we see it?
Please?

jedgerton

<br />
<br />
May we see it?
Please?
Here it is (such that it is). Ideas and comments are welcome.

200611233285_102_0550.jpg

underdog

UGA BullDawgs. As in JUNKYARD DAWGS. As in "Who let the Dawgs out?" Gonna kick some SC butt next year... Oh wait.. that was a shutout this year huh?[}:)]

Shame some folks got no cultural literacy....[:D]

I can't see the barrels Edgerton... and that color is dang near perfect...[:p]

jedgerton

Thanks Jim, I did turn the best side up for the camera. The cap portion is definitely darker than the pen body. To eliminate the difference I guess I should have painted the tubes black.

BTW, my wife is a Bulldawg, I'm a Tiger and my brother and his family are Gamecocks. Thanksgiving dinner should really be interesting.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
That's one thing about Gamecock fans.They don't mind putting up with black sheep relatives regardless of their level of education.i.e. dawgs.spelling 101[:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
<br />That's one thing about Gamecock fans.They don't mind putting up with black sheep relatives regardless of their level of education.i.e. dawgs.spelling 101[:D]

Ok, how did the dawgs become sheep?

underdog

Hmmmm... something tells me that a Gamecock's edumacation leaves something to be desired... better come down here and let us re-edicate ya about Bulldawgs![;)]

Yeah, we always have that rivalry going on at Thanksgiving too. My son attends UFL (Gator), and my BIL is a Dawg fan, and a niece and her Dad are GA Tech (Y.Jacket) grads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom