I dont think I've ever seeen one of these...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from el_d

el_d

One of my Favorite blanks to turn has to be the Curtis Clear Cactus. I guess Im lucky to live so close to the guy.

I made my mom a few pens a while back one was a long click with a Mutt from Eugene and another Jr gent with an opal blank reverse painted with a bright automotive blue.

Since my mother is going thru chemo for her lung cancer she has dificulty with her thiner long click as she reads and takes notes from the Bible. So she had to pull out her Jr Gent that she had put away for safe keeping. The problem with that is the screw on cap that doesnt always get on there tight and the refill keeps drying out.
So the most logical thing to do is......

A Pink Cactus Gaurdian......This was one of my choices, I love this Cactus...:wink:

Coments welcome and appreciated...

Attachments

• PinkCacGuardian.jpg
    PinkCacGuardian.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 329
  • Pink Cactus close copy.jpg
    Pink Cactus close copy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Awesome pen and photos. I turned a Guardian and one of my nieces stole it (ok I let her) from me. I still have to turn my first Cactus blank.

tim self

Wonderful look Lupe. I agree Curtis' clear cactus is awesome because of it's versatility. Prayers for your Mother and your family.

flyitfast

Prayers for Mom

I hope your Mom enjoys the pink pen - more importantly, hope her health improves.
I agree with you about the cactus pen blanks from Curtis - they are great! I turned 10 of the cactus blanks in different colors for a cousin reunion this summer. Also turned 8 using his bluebonnet blanks. They were a hit, especially being Texas unique. I used the Aero kits on them.
Best wishes and prayers to your Mom :worship:
Gordon K.

el_d

Thank you for the coments and well wishes. I got a great extended family here...

The color for this pen was fingernail polish. I usually pass by with my wife and tell here which one to get me...... for my pens....I still funny looks from the ladies....

Top Bottom