i dare ya to ship this pen(photo retake day)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

i wanted to add to the other post but i realize most people wont look at the same post again so i added a thread, this is the original post.

got my camera and photo box out today and shot some pens. wanted to play around with the settings. this are some better shots of the D.G. pen

Attachments

• IMG_8323 (640x460).jpg
    IMG_8323 (640x460).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_8317 (640x376).jpg
    IMG_8317 (640x376).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 323
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

yeah i hate shipping hazmat, besides the cost involved, its one of my biggest headaches at work.

it appears by the photos that there is some "wicking" in the label or whatever you used to print your photo on. Did you seal it with anything before you cast it, or is that a CA buildup of layers?

SDB777

Just received 'new' paperwork about the OSHA stuff this last Thursday(even though we don't touch or handle HazMat at the county.....go figure?)

Cool idea! The ModPodge will help with the whole wicking thing next time(and it's cheap enough).

Scott (do anuther....) B

LagniappeRob

Just received 'new' paperwork about the OSHA stuff this last Thursday(even though we don't touch or handle HazMat at the county.....go figure?)

I'm thinking you're talking about "GHS" - Global Harmonized System (of classifying chemicals) - or something like that.

The deadline for training is 12/1. So lots of people are getting trained this week.

Top Bottom