I can't believe it's taken me this long!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

I won this blank on the loser's train during the Bash. I know, I know it's been a little while:roll eyes: My excuse is that I wait until the blank talks to me. I may have to put my hearing aids in more often (or so my wife tells me).

In any case, I won this fantastic ringneck pheasant blank that was generously donated by JohnU of feather blank fame.

I mated it with a Jr. Statesman from CSUSA. The blank turns like a dream. One of the nice things about JohnU's blanks is that they are trimmed to length (other pre-tubed blank makers are you listening?). All you have to do is turn them.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Commendatore Piccoli  Ringneck Pheasant.jpg
    Commendatore Piccoli Ringneck Pheasant.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Commendatore Piccoli Ringneck Pheasant RB.jpg
    Commendatore Piccoli Ringneck Pheasant RB.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Derek and Jim: thanks, guys, I really appreciate it!

Mike, what do you mean "like a young man"? At 60+ I'm just hitting middle age! Wait just 3 more years then I'll be able to get back at you:biggrin:

bobleibo

Derek and Jim: thanks, guys, I really appreciate it!

Mike, what do you mean "like a young man"? At 60+ I'm just hitting middle age! Wait just 3 more years then I'll be able to get back at you:biggrin:

60 + what? ....and you call me old, holy schmoly! A few more years and you catch me .... but only on the calendar!
But that pen sure is great looking! I'll have to figure out to steal that one too~

Skeels

What a beauty! I've been wanting to try and cast my own feather blanks and give it a go... The "honey do" list is just so long it's been on the back burner. Again AMAZING pen

OZturner

Brilliant Pen, John.
Magnificent Blank from JohnU.
Fantastic Fit and Finish,
If I were you I would look at what other Gems you may have hidden away for safe keeping.
Congratulations, to both John's
Brian.

elkhorn

OK, OK, Bob, I give up! I won't call you an older gentleman any more! Thanks for the compliment and I will hold on to it tightly when you look at it (I wonder if there is an app that will track a pen?).

Thanks, JR. If you do cast some feather blanks make sure you post them. I appreciate the comment.

Brian, thank you! At my advanced age I'd better get some stronger eye glasses and go through the shop again.

Have a great day, everyone!

Top Bottom