Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
1_Computer.jpg

Made 8 CB pens

1_Laser1.jpg

Finished 4 of 9 form Laserlines

1_Misc1.jpg

and 10 assorted blanks. From L to R:
spalted hackberry, spalted oak, these next two were give to me in a trade but I forgot who (if you recognize them let me know)
#4&5 are one piece cigars I have been putting off trying. Next is WW agrita, shreadded money, coffee beans and finally two acrylics.

Still have a bunch to go before my first show on October 2.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Wow,those pens look great!
And to have made them in a weekend....that's just amazing! I'm in total awe.

Steve

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'll confess that I only turned and finished them this past weekend. I had already glued and tubed them earlier in the week.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Hey, where are you showing Oct 2? Might stop by if I get a chance.
My show on October 2 is at the Mistletoe Market at the Bella Vita club house just off Bella Vista Drive in Pearland. This is on Scarsdale Blvd between Blackhawk and East Broadway (FM518) in Pearland.
http://www.club-bellavita.org/home.html

Monty those pens look great. when I tried to click on them to enlarge they wouldn't respond i whish we could see them up closer. Over all beautiful work.
It's the way I uploaded the pictures.

jedgerton

Monty,

Those look great! I would like to know more about those one piece cigars. Do you know of a tutorial or could this be a topic for a Central Texas get together?

John

wizard

WOW!! That is one awesome and impressive body of work in a weekend!! Love the coffee bean pen ! Did you lose the aroma when you finished it? The CA finish I use pretty much does the aroma in.. Great job on all of the pens! I would love to stop by for the show. Doc

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
WOW!! That is one awesome and impressive body of work in a weekend!! Love the coffee bean pen ! Did you lose the aroma when you finished it? The CA finish I use pretty much does the aroma in.. Great job on all of the pens! I would love to stop by for the show. Doc
I have a show almost every weekend somewhere in the area beginning Oct 2. I'll post my itinerary on my web site this weekend.

wizard

I have a show almost every weekend somewhere in the area beginning Oct 2. I'll post my itinerary on my web site this weekend.

I will look for it. Thank you!!

Top Bottom