Husband with a sweet tooth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from td

td

Banned
My lovely supportive husband says he wants to take a bite out of some of the blanks I'm making..... so I made him something to really rich!
1_Chocolate_Cherry_Cream.jpg
1_Chocolate_Cream_Caramel_2.jpg

Oh yeah, he just turned 50 and all he wanted was "Cowboys stuff". So....
1_Cowboy_Colors_w-Star.jpg

He's a happy camper.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

td

Banned
Steve,

Yes, I took the plunge into casting about 5 months ago and have been having WAAAY too much fun. Good thing my husband is loving it too:highfive:

bitshird

I'm way over 5o and I want Cowboy stuff too (like a cheer leader) don't know what I'd do with one, but the Autopsy should be interesting, Oh I guess I'll just make pens instead, your blanks look good kind of like a Sunday with Carmel.

Nick

What resin and color material do you use? Your blank is impressive and pen is well done.
Could you post some more of your work?

stevers

I'm way over 5o and I want Cowboy stuff too (like a cheer leader) don't know what I'd do with one, but the Autopsy should be interesting, Oh I guess I'll just make pens instead, your blanks look good kind of like a Sunday with Carmel.

Easy there Ken. Watch that heart of yours. :good::devil::good::devil:

td

Banned
Nick,

I'm using Cast 'N Caft Polyester Resin and it's catalyst MEKp - I use a variety of Pearl Ex powdered pigments and micas, as well as Mixol pastes and/or C 'n C dyes. It just really depends on what kind of look I'm going for - for each round of blanks. I keep a notebook of each combination I've tried so I can go there again if it was a success. Thanks for your interest and I posted some new pics today.

Top Bottom