Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
200773215441_camoBnet.jpg

200773215514_camoAnet.jpg

Decked out in camo, they surrounded the Zebra, then noticed his GOLD belt!!!!

Why, yes, I DO have more of this!!!:D:D:D
Comments welcome! These go back to Europe where they will be used to try to enlighten the locals about making pens!!!

Go get em ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Beautiful pens! Your blanks are my favorite to turn. The only problem is that they are gone right away. The wife takes them, the kids take them, my brother takes them, my mom and dad, it goes on and on. Thanks for sharing.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Andrew!!! He called his thread 'Hunting?' but it sure sounds like he's 'poaching' to me[}:)] Isn't that still a hanging offence over here? And as for his other silly comments about enlightening the locals, well Ed ole buddy, watch this space!!!![:D][;)]

Unfortunately, as much as it grieves me to say it, they do look good(ish) though[:D]

GaryMGg

Ed,
First time I'll disagree. Great looking blanks, spot on workmanship, but I think the zebra would look better in a Rhodium with Black Titanium as compared to Gold.
That's what makes horse races, ain't it. [:D]
Gary

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Gary,

Honestly, I am doing what the customer asked. My supplier asked me to turn a bunch of pens for them and they particularly requested the Jr. Statesman gold. So, whereever I thought it looked pretty good, I used that kit. Although many times I feel the centerband distracts from the pattern of the material. So, the Jr. Gent was substituted.

Actually, I like the zebra with a rhodium Jr. Gent. (Minimal interference)

Thanks to everyone for your comments - even YOU, Skippy!!![:D][:D][:D]

Oh, yea - I have seen some MASTERFUL work from your side of the pond, in fact, I just did a snow leopard desk pen fashioned on one Andrew posted months ago. You have TALENTED pen-turners, you just need MORE of them!!![:0][:0]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Hey Andrew!!! He called his thread 'Hunting?' but it sure sounds like he's 'poaching' to me[}:)] Isn't that still a hanging offence over here? And as for his other silly comments about enlightening the locals, well Ed ole buddy, watch this space!!!![:D][;)]

Unfortunately, as much as it grieves me to say it, they do look good(ish) though[:D]

There you go, jumping to conclusions again, Skippy!!

After they cornered the beast, a short "click" rang out on the plains, then another and one more. THREE excellent SHOTS were taken, but only two of the pictures are posted here.

More than one way to "hunt".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom