Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
2006331184348_Camonet1.jpg

2006331184414_camonet2.jpg

First, my son has evaluated my camera and determined that I will NEVER take a great picture. So, until I spring for a better one, these are the best pics I can post. Sorry, in advance.

Now, about the pens! This is two views of the same 3 pens, made from the same material. They are cut and aligned three different ways. The material turns like the cats, but does not buff to as high a shine-but then, I think a shiny "camoflage" would be an oxymoron??? This is called jungle camo and is the first of a couple camos I will be importing. All comments welcome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Pretty nifty Ed! I'm not a big camo fan, but could see where this would be attractive to people. Despite your comments, it still looks to have polished nicely!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jim,

Those poor pens are subjected to 2 million candlepower in a feeble attempt to get a good picture-yes, they are "buffed", but its a "dull shine". But thanks, of course, it's always nice to hear they look better to you than they do to me.

PenWorks

Nice stuff Ed, I can see where this could be a gun show pen in the 35-50 range and attract a real gun/hunter enthusiast. My gunsmith allways said, he could put a .22 barrel into one of my pens and make it work. This may be the perfect material for my gun pen. [:p] Sure would beat the S. T. Dupont 007 pen !

DocStram

I'm not a camo fan. Nor do I hunt. But, I'll tell ya ... I bet you could sell at least a few hundred of those right here in Middle Georgia ... just park your pickup in front of the Pro Bass store on a Saturday afternoon. As a matter of fact, why don't ya take a few to your gun store and see what happens?

Ron Mc

Ed,
I can think of several hunting friends that would buy those.
I like them!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks everyone!!

Fortunately, I had a show this weekend-while it was small by our standards, there was a lot of interest in the camo pens. So, I will be ordering and selling this within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!!

angboy

They do look really nice Ed. I'm also not a big fan of cammo, but with the colors swirled together like that, they do look neat. And I can think of a few people I know who would love this! Please stop importing stuff to tempt us!!! [:D]

fiferb

I agree with everyone. These would be great in SC as well. Although, they may get lost in a pocket since everyone wears camo around here.[:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Angela,

Close your eyes-more tempting to come.

Everyone else_thanks!! I was trying to get an idea of how much to order-I guess the answer is "a fair amount". Will keep you all advised.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Charles,

Yes, they will be available. International shipping and backorders create some challenges, but we are getting there. Still hoping for "tax day".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom