Humming Bird Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

Since this is the first pen or any thing else I've got to turn in nearly a month, I did this one for my wife, we/she puts out around 10 feeders in our yard and porch.
The inlay kit is from Constant at Lazerlinez, it really looks intimidating when you open the bag and read the instructions,:eek: But it isn't that hard, it can't be if I could do it!!:confused:
the pen kit is one I've had around so long I don't remember where it came from, it's finished with 6 coats of thin CA and 3 coats of Medium, wet sanded through to 12000 Micro mesh and a coat of renwax. I wish there was a way to capture the whole pen in one shot, this kit is amazing.
Sorry for the lousy pictures, it's too much trouble setting up my tent for one pen.
Comments, Critiques and Criticisms are welcome and appreciated.

Attachments

• Debs-Humming-Bird-1.jpg
    Debs-Humming-Bird-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Debs-Humming-Bird.jpg
    Debs-Humming-Bird.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

You did a great job----looks perfect from up here.

SWMBO is still waiting on the mailman to bring hers.
Gary they are a blast to make. I'll bet she'll love it, I want to try the eagle next.

I suspected you were holding back for something special . :wink: That's a very nice pen Ken . Nice job !
Chuck, I messed up my shoulder, and for once actually did what the Dr. told me. and Wife insisted that I not get near any machinery.
I really am not a fan of the Sierra pens, but if this one unscrews, at least she has enough sense to stop twisting it, I really like doing inlays from Constant the man is on top with his new designs.

drayman

well done ken, it's a beauty and you did it proud. your right about constant's kits,, top notch stuff.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Gary they are a blast to make. I'll bet she'll love it, I want to try the eagle next.

Chuck, I messed up my shoulder, and for once actually did what the Dr. told me. and Wife insisted that I not get near any machinery.
I really am not a fan of the Sierra pens, but if this one unscrews, at least she has enough sense to stop twisting it, I really like doing inlays from Constant the man is on top with his new designs.
Ken , I apologize ! I knew that and totally forgot . It's a very nice pen and hope to see more soon !

Top Bottom