See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

New lathe for me so I was turning at max capacity.[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

2007511191244_Huge-pen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Yeah... I made one that big too, THEN someone stole it when I sat it down for a minute. That, or it fell out of my pocket. In either case, it's gone or I'd post a photo of it. [:D]

I notice that we have the same lathe and also noticed we put the safety guard about the same place on the floor underneath the lathe!

angboy

Quite the interesting picture, and placement of the pen... How many times do I have to tell you boys that size isn't everything and there IS such a thing as too big???? [:X][:X][:X][:X]

alxe24

There is nothing else big to show [:D] otherwise who knows.

Noone metiones about the amount of CA to glue the tubes that was the tough part as well when it was curing. Lots of tiers.

Originally posted by oobak
<br />Man, you must be one strong dude. By comparison that thing should weigh 150 lbs. and you make it look so light.
Nice, big lathe...big pen...you dont have to show us all your big things, though!

alxe24

don't ask for miracles. There is so much a man can do. Besidesit rus on the family is like our stamp.

Originally posted by emtmike
<br />You would think if you could do that with the pen you could have fixed those knees. lol[:eek:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom