huanghuali swiped by the wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rarest wood

Rarest wood

my wife sneaked a bit of the thinner huanghuali out from under my eye and turned a slimline yesterday. now ime gonna have to lock that stuff up with my whiskey and guns to keep her away from it :eek: any way here it is. it was her first pen..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 448
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

talbot

That's probably one of the most expensive slimlines around at present, don't let her stir the tea with it!
regards, Bill

Gary Max

Heck our wifes must be cast from the same molds. If I am missing anything from wood to tools----the wife is the first place to check.
Good looking pen.

CaptG

First pen? She done good. Now you just have to convince her how valuable walnut, oak, oh ya, and two x four wood is.

OldWrangler

I keep my wife out of the shop by coming in once in a while with a hand wrapped in a towel and bleeding. Still got all my fingers but something get knicked once in a while and I can make out to her how dangerous the shop can be. She doesn't come out there unless she is bring me a cup of coco or lunch. How's that for training?

YORKGUM

my wife sneaked a bit of the thinner huanghuali out from under my eye and turned a slimline yesterday. now ime gonna have to lock that stuff up with my whiskey and guns to keep her away from it :eek: any way here it is. it was her first pen..

Wow. I was going to start with some old Pacific NW fir to practice with when I finally get around to turning my first pen and she jumps right into the rarest woods? She's my hero!!:bananen_smilies039:

Top Bottom