Huanghuali

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Huanghuali --- Thanks to David Lee for the gift of this outstanding blank.
I really like the sap wood 1/3 of the pen---just makes the color jump.
This wood is very nice to work with---yeah I know it's expensive but worth the money to get the real thing.
Kit is a Jr. Statesman Fountain Pen (CSUSA) supporting a solid gold nib---I buy my FP supplies from Anthony.
I have been working on improving my buffing skills.

Attachments

• hua1.jpg
    hua1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 321
  • hau2.jpg
    hau2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 279
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rarest wood

You have skills.

I have a few very sappy "C" blanks that have very striking colour next to the sap as you have shown, Im so glad you could make use of them.
I wasnt going to turn them myself as ime a bit spoilt for choice really.

if anyone else would like a freebie single blank of this stuff just holler but youlle have to pay the postage and also put it in a nice set of clothes. the first 3 folk who PM me and stump up the postage can have 1 each if your too late asking sorry so be quick! those of you who already have some are not included as I would like other folk to enjoy this too.

for anyone else if you want one but would like to swap for something ille never be able to get from your country wherever that is or I havent already got in terms of timber that would be nice too.

nice gary you also knocked them out quickly too as I only sent them last week:eek:

Gary Max

Try----Four
Want one for a early Birthday gift----you donated so much to the Bash---it would be my honor to send you one.
PM me your address

Top Bottom