HRB Sceptre

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

Here is one of my latest pens. A Broadwell Sceptre in Honduran Rosewood Burl with 20+ coats of CA finish.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Sceptre2RW800.jpg
    Sceptre2RW800.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Scetre3RW800.JPG
    Scetre3RW800.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 127
  • SceptreRW800.JPG
    SceptreRW800.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Hi Dale and Jen,

I have never had collaboration with my penmaking so I have no way to say absolutely wonderful is it Dale or Jens Pen however please allow me to say with this pen your web site and your work displayed there you have developed a stunning technique, with style, design,
and finness rarely found today. I like your humility letting your work speak for itself no need for ten pics to display your pens on your web site.

Incredible professionalism a lovely breath of fresh air in the way you go about doing things,
so clean, sparkling.

Did I say you have knocked my socks off with this pen.

Kind regards Peter.

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

Hi Dale and Jen,

I have never had collaboration with my penmaking so I have no way to say absolutely wonderful is it Dale or Jens Pen however please allow me to say with this pen your web site and your work displayed there you have developed a stunning technique, with style, design,
and finness rarely found today. I like your humility letting your work speak for itself no need for ten pics to display your pens on your web site.

Incredible professionalism a lovely breath of fresh air in the way you go about doing things,
so clean, sparkling.

Did I say you have knocked my socks off with this pen.

Kind regards Peter.

Hello Peter
Thanks very much for all the kind words! Jen and I enjoy making these pens. I really like working with the different kinds of woods especially "rare" woods.

Again Thanks!

Top Bottom