How a Sheaffer Legacy should look!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Recently I had a customer contact me to ask if I'd be able to breathe some new life into her old Sheaffer Legacy. I said I'd give it a try and here's what I came up with. I only had to make a new body so I decided to keep it in the Sheaffer family and used some of their vintage Serpentine cebloplast. She loved it and has already commissioned me for a total custom FP!

DSC06111 (809x900).jpgDSC06115 (772x900).jpgDSC06116 (900x838).jpgDSC06118 (797x900).jpgDSC06119 (900x415).jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

Jonathon,
Have you ever thought about what you are going to be when you grow up?

Based on what I have seen, my suggestion is that you might consider being a custom pen maker. This is just a thought, but somebody said : "We all gotta grow up sometime." Not sure if I believe that, or not.:eek:

I just wanted to compliment your work in a little different sort of way.:rolleyes: If you do not want to grow up...that is OK too!:biggrin:

Keep on turnin'.

Brooks803

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I didn't think to take a before pic, but here's a stock photo showing just what this one looked like before

http://www.sheaffertarga.com/legacy/legacy images/legacy 1 with date2.jpg

Jonathon,
Have you ever thought about what you are going to be when you grow up?

Based on what I have seen, my suggestion is that you might consider being a custom pen maker. This is just a thought, but somebody said : "We all gotta grow up sometime." Not sure if I believe that, or not.:eek:

I just wanted to compliment your work in a little different sort of way.:rolleyes: If you do not want to grow up...that is OK too!:biggrin:

Keep on turnin'.

Ya know...I'm still trying to figure that out :angel:

For now though I think I'll pursue that custom pen maker role and see where it takes me :biggrin:

Thanks for the refreshing outlook Steve!

brownsfn2

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this pen. Amazing, amazing work! This is definitely a "WOW" pen that someone was looking for earlier. Very nice work Jonathon!

Brooks803

Thanks again everyone for the kind words!

My jaw literally dropped when I saw this pen. Amazing, amazing work! This is definitely a "WOW" pen that someone was looking for earlier. Very nice work Jonathon!

Thanks Ron! It was a lot of fun to do. I've had my eye out for more of these to make for myself.

Beautiful pen Jonathon. I love the material.

What type of filler does it use?

Thanks Darrin! The original pen was a touchdown filler or converter. Luckily for me she only wanted the new body to use a converter so that's all it is.

Top Bottom