How long can you hold your breath?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mason Kuettel

Mason Kuettel

I can hold mine long enough to turn a Zen pen!

The picture is horrible, I know, but I just had to get a quick shot of it this morning so I could get it posted and I dont have time for any editing. I will update with better pics later.

Seamus did an awesome job on this blank and I love the way it turned out (Thanks Seamus!).

That being said...I think I did hold my breath most of the time I was turning, got the nerves going a little bit! :eek:

Attachments

• DSC_0514e.jpg
    DSC_0514e.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC_0515e.jpg
    DSC_0515e.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 400
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mason Kuettel

Having done a Seamus coin pen, I know the feeling. Is that a Dollar coin? It's hard to tell, but that's what it looks like

Yes, it is a susan B. Anthony dollar coin.

Thanks for all the compliments...Seamus did the hard part, I just made it round!

seamus7227

Very nice pen and blank.

Wonder just how much resin is left between the quarter and the finished dimension :)

usually around 1/32" and sometimes depending on the type of pen kit could be closer to 1/16". Never had any blowouts myself, but if you check the blank as you go, it makes it alot easier to see how much room is left to the coin.

Mason Kuettel

Edited Pic

Still haven't had the time to take new pictures, but here is one that has been edited a little bit. Shows off the dollar a little more.

Attachments

• tru-dollar.jpg
    tru-dollar.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom