How Far I've Come...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tn-Steve

Tn-Steve

I recall posting my first pen just a few months ago, I think that I've gotten better at turning, finishing and photograpy since then... Thanks to you guys I'm almost thinking I'm not bad at this (then Skiprat goes and posts one of his beyond compare pens and I'm back at ground 0 again)

Enjoy the pens

Steve

Attachments

• RedAlert.jpg
    RedAlert.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 199
  • JadeExcursion.jpg
    JadeExcursion.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 191
  • CherryPickings.jpg
    CherryPickings.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 174
  • TuxJux.jpg
    TuxJux.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 189
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

Steve, your pens look great.

One comment, which applies to your web site as well....you should have a light source for your photography that illuminates the side of the pen toward the camera. The descriptions of your pens on your site describe elements in the wood that I can not see because the side of the pen toward the viewer is in a shadow.

This is meant to be constructive.

Tn-Steve

Steve, your pens look great.

One comment, which applies to your web site as well....you should have a light source for your photography that illuminates the side of the pen toward the camera. The descriptions of your pens on your site describe elements in the wood that I can not see because the side of the pen toward the viewer is in a shadow.

This is meant to be constructive.

And it is certainly taken as such :). I'm still trying to get the lighting down, I may move everything a bit further back into the light box so I can get more light on the front. One nice thing about digital, you can shoot, get your feedback right away, try something else, repeat as needed.

I know how important the quality of the photos are in on-line sales, since that's the only real connection that the shopper can make with the item. Tomorrow I'll try your suggestions, see what I can get.

Thanks All

Steve

Last edited:
Top Bottom