How exciting my very first pen !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wildroot

wildroot

Wow! What a great experience! I had a great day of fun.... starting with the prep work and then finally turning and finishing my very 1st pen.A dear man (Fitzman) shared his interest of turning pens with me and now I 2 am hooked!!! I have been sanding and finishing his products (pens made with wood finishes and also pens that were made from corian and wood stoppers)! I've taken the next step and turned this acrylic pen! Thanks for taking the time to look. Donna

Image Insert:
200831814214_MY%20VERY%20FIRST%20PEN%20YA~~HOO!.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wpenm

Finishing the first pen is an exciting moment and it leads to the need for more and more pen kits. And also, more tools. Lots of tools. And more pen blanks. :D Nice job.

fitzman163

Middletown,PA via The Coal Region,Pittston, PA, US
Fantastic job Wildroot! Did you expect anything else from the person who got you hooked on this wonderful craft or should I say art? Keep up the great work I enjoy showing you the little I know about pen crafting,and also have the greatest time working in the shop with you.:):):)

rlharding

Looks great for a first pen, and, as someone said, welcome to the dark side. You will no longer have anything called 'spare time' and you will no longer have any change in your pocket but you will be having lots of fun.

wildroot

Every body who said I won't have any spare money is right!!! On Sunday i went to the pen store and couldn't decide (it's a woman thing) on what color so I bought 8 acrylic blanks and had NEVER turned a pen before so.... now that thta the monster has been created I am afraid to go to that store with a credit card....LOL ~~ So much fun SO LITTLE TIME!!!

Top Bottom