A House Divided

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from New Bill

New Bill

Just a newbie, so go easy on me. :)

3 daughters, 3 husbands/boyfriends.

1 couple LSU fans - 1 couple Florida Gators fans - 1 couple Alabama fans.

Makes for some spirited rivalry around here sometimes.

Decided to make them all pens for Christmas.

Contacted Jonathon Brooks and he made me some team color blanks (thanks Jonathon). Was originally going to make the guys a bolt action but it wouldn't show much of the colors. Went with a cigar instead. The girls got Executives.

They were all surprised and pleased when they opened them today.

They're not perfect but I seem to be the only one that sees the flaws.

Thanks for looking!

408438582.jpg
[/IMG]

408438581.jpg
[/IMG]

408438580.jpg
[/IMG]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PeetyInMich

Hello, and welcome to the group from Monroe Michigan. You are usually your own toughest critic. The pens look great and the thought and sentiment behind them is surely appreciated by the recipients.

Mason Kuettel

Great looking pens! As was already stated, we are usually our own biggest critic...causes some long hours of finishing (dang black pens) when you see the finest of flaws and can't stop until they are just right!

dtswebb

We tend to be our worst critics. It does keep us striving to get better with each new creation.

You did fine and the pens look great.

Congratulations and welcome to the hobby (or disease as my beloved sometimes calls it).

Matthew

PeetyInMich

The expense seems to have and "ebb and flow" A new technique causes a few new expenditures that (ideally) increase to selling price to a point that covers (hopefully exceeds) the cost, equilibrium is briefly reached. The next new thing comes along and the cycle repeats. Eventually Exotic Blanks gets most of my money, and I have a bunch of fancy pens. And sadly I am happy.?! And I end up with a shop full of tools.

aplpickr

Nice pens!

Could have made them all garnet and gold. Then all six of them would have been against the colors, since FSU will win the National Championship! Go "Noles.

Top Bottom