Hot Pinker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

workinforwood

This is my hot pinker with a splash of white. I too have had way too many requests for pink from the ladies..no not that pink!

This was made by Jeff in indiana. It's the best acrylic I ever turned. I don't know what he makes them from, but they drill with ease and spin with ease and polish scratch free. The remind me of corian or tru-stone in the way they behave. He's not telling me what exactly it is that's different with his compaired to the store bought ones, but the price was basically identicle depending on which store one you buy only this was custom colors which makes it even better. No...I don't work for him ;)

20071128194430_pink%20002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marc Phillips

Originally posted by workinforwood
<br />Thanx..I seem to keep getting that comment on the lower barrel. I didn't know there was another way of shaping it. Most of the woman like to keep it slim.

I think what you "normally" see is more of a straight barrel there... but hey, make it any way ya want! ... one of the great things about making them yourself eh :)

I filled in that area just using Paint, so it looks pretty bleeechy, but hopefully you can kinda see the difference...

2007112902826_pinkpen.jpg

workinforwood

Ah...see I read the instructions and from what I interpreted from them was the lower barrel should be smaller that the tennon band, so this is what I come up with. It's quite comfy to hold on to. My boss particularly likes it because he writes very weird. He holds a pen like he is playing pool. The pen sits on top of the back of his hand, the dip in the center rests perfect between the web area of his fingers and he uses two fingers on top and his thumb at the bottom to control the pen. Like I said..very odd. I too find that that dip falls into the web between my finger and thumb area which feels good [:I]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom