As always, comments appreciated.
Tom

Attachments

• Red Pepper Catalina 500.jpg
    Red Pepper Catalina 500.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 531
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

That looks wonderful. Did you roll the tube in it then cast or did you cast then drill for the tube?

oops99

I would love to try my hand at casting, is there somewhere I can find detailed instructions? Or could someone give me the bare bones minimum on what I need to get started?
I wouldn't want to go out and spend a lot of $$$ on something I'm not really sure of. Can I get away without having to buy a pressure pot?

Thanks in advance,

Tom/oops99

P.S. you people have an awful lot of talent and imagination. I am more impressed everyday with the craftsmanship here.

mickr

I would love to try my hand at casting, is there somewhere I can find detailed instructions? Or could someone give me the bare bones minimum on what I need to get started?
I wouldn't want to go out and spend a lot of $$$ on something I'm not really sure of. Can I get away without having to buy a pressure

Thanks in advance,

Tom/oops99

P.S. you people have an awful lot of talent and imagination. I am more impressed everyday with the craftsmanship here.
IAP library has tons..

JohnU

Nice turn out. Ill have to try the alumilite next time I make one of these. I did one with pr and had no problems until I sanded it. Then it felt like someone hit me with pepper spray. Im thinking of glueing the seed to the tube and clear casting so I dont get the heat! Nice job!

Top Bottom