Horse inlay pen kit in one of a kind color!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

angboy

My niece's 10th birthday is coming up soon and she's crazy about horses right now. So I made her this pen, a special laser kit made by Ken of Kallenshaan Woods, when I went to his shop here in Vegas. It was great to meet him after so many years of sending him stuff to engrave, and it was fun to see his shop. Plus I got to get this one of a kind kit- it's typically made with either white horses and black background or black horses and white background, but she loves teal, so he made it for me with a teal background.

Attachments

• April 12 2014A.jpg
    April 12 2014A.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 327
  • April 12 2014B.jpg
    April 12 2014B.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 268
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Angela, that is a neat display stand, but the pen is awesome. The teal is a great color with the horses.
You are lucky to get to see Ken and his inlay processes and see how he is a valued vendor to penturners. I envy you living near his shop.
Thanks for showing the pen.
gordon

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Angela that is a great looking pen, fit and finish is top notch. I know she going to love it. I too would like to know were you got the pen stand.

angboy

Thanks everyone. It was super cool to see Ken's shop and to get to see him actually make this kit while I was there was even better.

The pen stand was a beautiful gift from a friend back in WV who I introduced to turning. It's made by Jac Zagoory, here's the link I found to his pen stands- they're pretty pricey but he has some very nice designs:

Jac Zagoory Designs - Pen Holders

Top Bottom