Hope these count

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keenidiot

keenidiot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Welcome to IAP!!!

A friendly suggestion: Post your pictures on this site. You have had 78 people open your thread, only 18 have viewed your first picture. I am one of the 18, it took nearly a minute for the pic to load--I did not look at the second one--I am impatient when the computer is showing me a black screen.

Just a friendly FWIW--if you want people to view and comment on your pens, you need to make it easy.

Ed

keenidiot

Welcome to IAP!!!

A friendly suggestion: Post your pictures on this site. You have had 78 people open your thread, only 18 have viewed your first picture. I am one of the 18, it took nearly a minute for the pic to load--I did not look at the second one--I am impatient when the computer is showing me a black screen.

Just a friendly FWIW--if you want people to view and comment on your pens, you need to make it easy.

Ed
More than fair enough. I don't have a desktop, just a mobile so Imgur is useful.

Attachments

• 8PEl4bV.jpg
    8PEl4bV.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 199
  • FWZ6ruq.jpg
    FWZ6ruq.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 192

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In the early days of penmaking (early 1990's), there were guys making pens like that and calling them "stick pens". Honestly, they were just as good as some of the early "kits".

Shows creative thinking!!

OZturner

Welcome Mike, from Sydney Australia.
Good idea your Cheap Kitless Pens, though you could practice on your transition from the Body to the Nib diameter.
I look forward to your future Postings.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Sataro

Welcome to IAP!!!

A friendly suggestion: Post your pictures on this site.

More than fair enough. I don't have a desktop, just a mobile so Imgur is useful.

Don't let mobile slow you down. I never turn my desktop on anymore. I do everything mobile on my iPad.

Enjoyed looking at your pens.

keenidiot

Welcome Mike, from Sydney Australia.
Good idea your Cheap Kitless Pens, though you could practice on your transition from the Body to the Nib diameter.
I look forward to your future Postings.
Congratulations,
Brian.
Ayup.
Get a bit to enthusiastic about trying to smooth the transition.

Top Bottom