Honeycomb Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from devowoodworking

Hi All, here's a very nice laser kit Constant sent me as a gift:present:(Thanks Boet!)
Any negative comments are to be directed at me(I kinda mess'd up with it:redface:) I used five woods in a 'spiral' pattern,(Constant sent the kit with 6 woods but it only takes five to go around the tubes:cool:) woods are Maple, African Blackwood, Bubinga, Yellowheart, Padauk.

All positive comments should be directed towards Constant, his laser work is quite simply........ 'perfect'!!

All comments appreciated:biggrin:

Attachments

• honeycomb.jpg
    honeycomb.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 273
  • honeycomb2.jpg
    honeycomb2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I think it looks great. Nice work. Question, is that an option to assemble like that or your own idea??? A random pattern is that also an option???? Nice work.

bitshird

I am amazed at the amount of talent being shown, I've seen some beautiful designs coming lately great to have so many talented laser men handy now,

alphageek

Former Moderator
Yep.. Nice work - both of you! This is probably the first laser kit that I've seen that will allow for significant differences in expression.

I think it looks great. Nice work. Question, is that an option to assemble like that or your own idea??? A random pattern is that also an option???? Nice work.

Thanks for all the comments:wink:
A random pattern is most definitely an option, in fact if you take a look at Constant's photos you'll see one he did with that random look...:cool:

Top Bottom