Honduras Rosewood Burl Statesmen FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This is the pen I that I destroyed the upper barrel in my first attempt . Took it apart and turned another barrel . Great thing about burl , you don't have to match the grain . :biggrin: This is a Rhodium/Black Ti Statesmen FP . The wood was intended for a gift pen for a special lady in New York . I had to make another one , because I wasn't sure I could save this one . Sorry Bree ! Yes , Bree sent the wood . Thanks for all you do Bree ! :wink:

Thanks for looking , and all critiques and comments are welcome as always . I want to thank Jeff Powell (workinforwood) for his help in getting this pen apart and replacing the upper barrel .

Attachments

• IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Chuck, great looking, as usual. Maybe you should make some for your neighbors so they can help you keep out unwanted visitors!!:rolleyes:

Bree

You did it proud! We should be getting a response from her soon when she gets the pen you did for her!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looks really awesome Chuck. It's worth the effort to make it right, and I'm sure wasn't too difficult to disassemble once you know the order in which to do things. That wood is amazing!
Thanks Jeff , you're right . Not that difficult . I'm glad I don't have too many of these , but I guess it's worth it just to know how to fix it .

Top Bottom