Honduras Rosewood Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I made this pen for a friend . As in the thread title , HRB with a Jr. Statesman II CA finish , MM to 12000 , Novus 2 and Plast-X and Ren Wax . Love that HRB !

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 137
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If you need a closer second opinion i can PM you my address!!!

Absolutely beautiful wood and finish on that pen!!!
LOVE IT!!!

Andrew

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Very nicely done and the fit and finish are spot on. I have a question Chuck, the first photo looks perfect and the next 2 seem to take on a yellow tint and yet they seem to be in the same position as the first. What would cause something like that or was that an effect you were after??? :confused:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nicely done and the fit and finish are spot on. I have a question Chuck, the first photo looks perfect and the next 2 seem to take on a yellow tint and yet they seem to be in the same position as the first. What would cause something like that or was that an effect you were after??? :confused:
Thank you ! I noticed that myself . I use Picasa 3 photo editing , and edit each shot the same way , one after the other using the same buttons . Must be the editor . May try another sometime .

jbostian

Another beautiful pen, Chuck. I really like the honduras rosewood burl. Where did you get it? I may have to give it a try sometime.

Jamie

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you Jamie , Gary and John . Glad to make your approval . Jamie , I got these some time ago from Logs to Lumber , in the classifieds . They are in Monrovia .

jbostian

At the last IAP meeting did they say they were planning on having a meeting at Logs to Lumber? I know the meeting in May will be at Woodturnigz again, but I thought they said the July meeting would be at Logs to Lumbers.

Jamie

Thank you Jamie , Gary and John . Glad to make your approval . Jamie , I got these some time ago from Logs to Lumber , in the classifieds . They are in Monrovia .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
At the last IAP meeting did they say they were planning on having a meeting at Logs to Lumber? I know the meeting in May will be at Woodturnigz again, but I thought they said the July meeting would be at Logs to Lumbers.

Jamie
If they said it , I missed it . Too much going on . Mike wanted me to come out there , but haven't found the time yet .

Top Bottom