Honduran Rosewood Burl on Navigator Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it later this A.M. It's Honduran Rosewood Burl, a complimentary blank from Exotic Blanks, on a Black Titanium Navigator Rollerball. Had fun making it. I know the pictures came out a little dark. Thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• HRB Navigator_2.jpg
    HRB Navigator_2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 317
  • HRB Navigator.jpg
    HRB Navigator.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Complimentary blank...? WOW, I'm always looking to buy those and you got one for free? Now that's luck! The pen looks amazing DOC and the HRB is an amazing looking wood for this kit.

wizard

Dave, Here's another pic of the same pen. Shows the "flames" a little better. :) Regards, Doc

Attachments

• HRB Navigator_1.jpg
    HRB Navigator_1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 150

David Keller

Great looking pen. Have you ever considered a group posting of the beautiful pens you've made over the past few months?

wizard

Great looking pen. Have you ever considered a group posting of the beautiful pens you've made over the past few months?

Yes, I've been asked that by two other members.. to post a picture of my collection...just not sure how to go about it. Doing them all in one picture? I'd lose detail. Can try to take a picture of some of them on the stands. I have a display case/book case with about 200 pens now :rolleyes:. Open to any suggestions. Regards, Doc

phillywood

Doc, I can only tell you how nice that pen looks if you take few min. and pack it and send it to me for closer look and then I can keep it and safeguard it for you. It looks very nice as always.

Top Bottom