Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. I've been on a Honduran Rosewood Burl kick lately. I guess it's just a fascination with the wood. I think I'm going to take a break from HRB and make something else this weekend. Anyway, here it is..again ...this time on a Cambridge Hybrid Titanium Gold with Silver Accented Fountain Pen. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for looking. Have a great Friday!!
Doc:)

Attachments

• Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge_1.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge_1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge_2.jpg
    Honduran Rosewood Burl on Cambridge_2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

jttheclockman

Doc

I think Ed over at Exotics should hire you to be a spokesperson for him. Your pens and then your reference to his site has to be worth something. I bet whenever you show a pen using one of Dawn's concoctions or some beautiful burl such as this, his order forms triple. I can speak of this because I am guilty. I have seen some of your pens with some beautiful blanks and went there to buy them and they can send you the ad fees if they want. The biggest problem that arises though is Ed's stock seems to disapate real quick after your showings. Now I am going to start to get up alot ealier to see what latest creation you showed and then run to Ed's site to beat the crowd.

I am looking to get some of this burl if you are reading this EDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for showing Doc and another really beautiful showing of such beauty put forth by Mother Nature.

Top Bottom