Home made blank on Executive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Bobostro61

This is the first decent looking blank I finally made. Made it yesterday. Couple things right off the bat are

1. It came out a bit more transparent than I expected. I should have added one more drop of green.

2. I was going to paint the tube but in my excitement to get it made I had a senior moment and forgot to paint it.

Better luck next time.

IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1057.jpg IMG_1061.jpg IMG_1063.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

It turned out great Bob. You mention you should have added one more "drop" to help the transparency. What are you using to color your resin? I've been using the PearlEx powders.

Bobostro61

It turned out great Bob. You mention you should have added one more "drop" to help the transparency. What are you using to color your resin? I've been using the PearlEx powders.

Some Castin' Craft liquid color pigment concentrate I got at Hobby Lobby with PR. Then again if I didn't brain fart and forget to paint the tube, it would look fine.

Last edited:

Hendu3270

Some Castin' Craft liquid color pigment concentrate I got at Hobby Lobby with PR. Then again if I didn't brain fart and forget to paint the tube, it would look fine.

Ahh, I didn't see that. I'll have to check that out.

SDB777

The first photo on the left looks like one of those Kool-aid ice cubes I use to make when I was a little kid:eek:

Senior moments don't just happen to the old.....I have them all the time(oh, crap!! I am getting old)!!!!!

Scott (gotta go heavy with the dye to not see through) B

Top Bottom