Home Cast and Decals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Here are some of my latest pens I have been working on. I have learned alot pouring my own resins. Let me know what you think and thanks for looking.
castpens016.jpg

castpens014.jpg

castpens011.jpg

castpens008.jpg

castpens005.jpg

castpens003.jpg

castpens001.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Those look really good. I think I'm a few brooks lessons behind you.:bulgy-eyes: Those finial caps are really nice. I've been doing those lately, I think they really add a custom touch to pens.

The 1st 2 pic aren't the same pen as the 3rd pic, right?

Last edited:

D.Oliver

I really like that purple, white, and yellow one. If I'm not mistaken you put one like that in the Cast Away box didn't you?

nice! I have a buddy who is at the police academy - think I may do something along that route as a graduation present for him!

I need to learn to turn the finials like that.

firewhatfire

The finials are a neat little touch to add to them. I am getting better at them, only had 1 of them shoot across the studio in those four. I had also turned a tru-stone finial for another pen I had done that I really like. I like the diagonal also, hopefully I can do that again.

I am just over 1 gallon into blank pouring so it has been a fun learning curve. Now I need to step up to clear casting over other items. I don't know how you folks have time do turn pens and do all the casting you do.

Phil

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Wish I could have found a decal with My deptartment on it when I retired: of course the decal needs to be on the already made pen.. ha ha..

Top Bottom