Home Brew...to prime the Ladies....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here are a couple of Wall Streets from my home brew resins. Purple Mountain & Pretty Pink Pearl...

If they don't buy right away, then pop the top, and discuss it over a shot of Tequella :D Thanks for looking.

200525173758_DSC01326.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Actually...I'd buy your purple one but can't afford your level of quality! My wife just read over my shoulder and informed me that I am NOT buying pens with all that stuff in my workshop. "Get up and make you own" was the gist of it!

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful pens Anthony...you sure have the resin mixture down..[:)]

..I really like those Wallstreet kits..do you have a source other than Woodcraft..??[?]

...and if you need help properly disposing of that tequila..just wanta let you know I am here for ya..[:D][:p][}:)]

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments, the resin mixing is fun. I am able to get colors I want and that are different. As for the patterns, who knows how they come out!

John, Woodcraft is the only place I have seen the Wall St. I ussually wait till I get a 10% of coupon from them and then they ussually have them on sale once in a while. So when that happens, I stock up, at 30% off. I couldn't even get them from the Cross rep. He didn't even know they made them.

Cheers

Gary

I may be wrong, but I believe the Wall Street is an exclusive of Woodcraft's.

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Thanks for the comments, the resin mixing is fun. I am able to get colors I want and that are different. As for the patterns, who knows how they come out!

John, Woodcraft is the only place I have seen the Wall St. I ussually wait till I get a 10% of coupon from them and then they ussually have them on sale once in a while. So when that happens, I stock up, at 30% off. I couldn't even get them from the Cross rep. He didn't even know they made them.

Cheers

melogic

Anthony you sure have that home brew mastered. They look AWESOME! My wife just reminded me again that we have a Hobby Lobby within 15 minutes of us and wanted to know when I was going to make her something like this.

Gary

LOL...Anthony is causing us all grief. I heard that same suggestion around my house.

Originally posted by melogic
<br />Anthony you sure have that home brew mastered. They look AWESOME! My wife just reminded me again that we have a Hobby Lobby within 15 minutes of us and wanted to know when I was going to make her something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom