Holy COW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EBorraga

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well I asked a few weeks ago about a milk cow blank. I ended up getting this one from Constant along with a few more. It's pretty darn cold here, around 12 degrees, and was about 50 degrees in the shop. I tried a different CA method because of the cold. It has somewhere around 15-20 coats of thin CA. Wet sanded with 6000, 8000, and 12000 MM then PlastX. It has a very deep shine to it, was in a hurry with the pics. I'm on my way to deliver this baby now.

All comments accepted. (Good or Bad)

Attachments

• DSC_0003 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0003 (Small).JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC_0004 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0004 (Small).JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_0005 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0005 (Small).JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 160
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Super Dave

Nice pen. Sorry about the cold, it was 73 today, but it got into the 30's last week. That is cold to us.I;m suprised the CA worked in the cool weather.

Dave

ctubbs

Earnie, you put the fear in me for a moment there, but I went back and read your post once more. That was a relief when I discovered you had written, I'm on my way to deliver this baby now. The first time I read, " I'm on my way to deliver the baby now." I didn't even know you were pregnant.:redface::biggrin:
Once the shock was over, I managed a good look at the pen. It is a work of art, the finish is great and the fit on the components id wonderful.
WHEE, my poor ol' heart can't stand many of those!:eek:
Charles

wiset1

Extremely creative, there seems to be a pen for every event, ha ha ha. I love the fresh cow idea...got to go drink some milk now

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
The blank is from Constant at LazerLinez. It's white holly with laser cut ebony pieces. Was pretty easy to glue up and very easy to turn. I actually think he calls this blank the Dalmation if memory serves me correct.

Top Bottom