"Holy Caz-Alchemy!"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

Ever since I first laid eyes on one of these blanks I have wanted one!!! I got it from exoticblanks.com and it came in the mail today. I couldn't just let it sit there now could I! I added a little Copper segmenting for a little added flair. It's on an Black Ti Jr. Gent which consequently I also got from Dawn at Exotics.

Thanks all for lookin'. Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated :)

Attachments

• Alchemy - Copper.jpg
    Alchemy - Copper.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 365
  • Alchemy - Copper - Open.jpg
    Alchemy - Copper - Open.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Absolutely beautiful Steve. I got one as well, but unlike you I keep staring at it instead of turning it. Maybe this weekend.

BTW I like the copper band, very nice.

akbar24601

Thanks Joe! Yeah they are beautiful aren't they! I loved working with it too. Nice to cut, drill and turn! Go for it, can't wait to see it as I'm sure you can't either!!!

cnirenberg

Steve,
Awesome Alchemy. Those blanks are just terrific, the colors just seem to dance in the light. Graet job on the pen, it came out just like we all expected. AWESOME. My wife got fed up with me walking around with those blanks and left me alone for a few hours, so I finally turned one down. I can't wait, its gonna be cool.

Druid

That is schweeeet Steve, nice segmenting work and what an awsome blank! I think I'm going to have to plan a trip to Cape Coral while down in Punta Gorda the third week of this month to meet the artist in person. :tongue:

Top Bottom