Holly Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

These pens are made from a piece of a holly shrub. Polish up very nicely.

200512243056_1.jpg

Cross clip.

200512243136_2.jpg

Detail of cross clip one.

200512243146_3.jpg

Black stripe clip, black center ring.
Comentents welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TheHeretic

very nice. would love to see them in a "natural light" I hope the white really makes that look great.

Dean
Columbus OH

BigRob777

Spike,
Nice work, where did you get the cross clip? How much are they? I need a dozen of them or so. I'm doing an auction for our church building fund and would like to have the clips for 10 pens, plus a couple for myself. I know I've seen them in a catalog, but I just don't remember where.
Rob

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Rob,

I'm too lazy to check right now, but I am pretty sure you can get them from PSI, and I know that CSUSA has them.

Nice pens Spike. I would really like to see them with the color corrected if you can.

Spike

Originally posted by BigRob777
<br />Spike,
Nice work, where did you get the cross clip? How much are they? I need a dozen of them or so. I'm doing an auction for our church building fund and would like to have the clips for 10 pens, plus a couple for myself. I know I've seen them in a catalog, but I just don't remember where.
Rob
I get my cross clips from my local Woodcraft store. They come in packs of 5 and cost around $6.00 for each pack. PSI and csusa does not have the cross clip like in my pic, but they have the medical cross. http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pk-penxy.html
Is diffrent from what i have: http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-7112

Spike

Originally posted by TheHeretic
<br />very nice. would love to see them in a "natural light" I hope the white really makes that look great.

Dean
Columbus OH
I can do that. Its pretty dark rigth now(1:50 in the morning) but i will do it later today and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom