Holly 4 Buddy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

My buddy Anthony is taking the 'plunge' in September. I made this small gift for the future couple and used traditional holly to craft their pen. Hopefully they will use it in conjunction with the signing of the guest list. Used silver parts from a 7 mm slimline kit. The pen base is maple and stained with a white pickling effect.The pen itself rests in a rectangular gold wafer that I was saving for a special occasion. May they find wedding bliss together.
-Peter-
200667221536_holly1.jpg

200667221552_holly2.jpg

200667221611_P6070074.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I'm sure they'll love it! That's a very considerate present. I like that gold wafer,a nd the way you carried the gold into the pen and the base.

angboy

That is beautiful!!! I love the base with the pickling effect, and their names on it. The pen looks very pristine and pure and together the base and the pen look quite elegant. I'm sure they'll love it and hopefully the marriage will be as beautiful and positive as the gift. [:)]

angboy

Originally posted by BigRob777
<br />Call me a sap, but I like the hearts. I love turning holly. Nice work on all of it, especially in your design.
Rob

Rob, you're a sap! [:D][:D]

But I guess I must be one too, I like the hearts! They just add to the wedding theme, and all the good/mushy feelings you get from looking at this. [:)][:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom