Holiday Lotus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I have been making so many pens for everyone else, I decided it was time to make one for me again. This is a Platinim Lotus with Ivory Casein. This stuff is very pleasant to turn and I'm looking forward to turning more of it. The blanks were a gift to me from me.

Attachments

• IMG_3583.jpg
    IMG_3583.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_3595.jpg
    IMG_3595.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
In case you just made it as a gift for you because you did not want to burden anyone else with it, :eek: I'm here to take that thing off your hands. :wink: I'll send you my address. :biggrin:

jttheclockman

Looks like a real classy pen. That kit has some bling to it. Nice choice. There is just something about looking at that material that make me cringe. It just has that delicate look to it. If I droped it all that money down the tubes. Reminds me of porcelin and being brittle.

Nice job on the pen though and take care of it. Nice gift. Thanks for showing.

nava1uni

Such a lovely pen. I think it is great that you have made a pen for yourself. I forget that I also like using a nice pen and that is why I learned to turn pens.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Thank you everyone, I figured I deserved to make one for me after this season. The blanks are from a friend and he sent me 10 ivory, 1 white, and 1 black casein. This stuff was great to work with, but I am looking at a slimline version in the future and will show a picture of it when it is done.

Slyotter

Is there a supplier that carries it regularly? I saw a post that mentioned that it is hard to come by.

Sly

Top Bottom