His & Hers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gawdelpus

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Got green eyed with all these "pen wizards " doing impossible things hehe, so put my engine lathe to work and came up with this "diamond faceted ,aluminium ,copper sprayed ,and resin cast" hehe , each facet is diamond shaped and like a pyramid ,comes to a sharp point 4 sided , so there , because I like to cast 2 at a time my wife chipped in with a hearts and roses themed blank ,all good fun , cheers ~ John

aluminiumc.jpg
Roseandhearts.jpg

and my attempt at a closeup
diamondfacets.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi John,

Long time don't see...!:biggrin:

What else are you going to put in a pen ???:confused:

Don't worry, I don't thing that I will ever see it all, I reckon there isn't "anything" that can't, hasn't or will put/made into a pen so, nothing surprise me any more in that department.

I should join to the "ranks" and put something together, let's see.. I've got about 1.000.000.00 possibilities, 999.999.99 have been done so what can I come up with, on that 1 not yet done...????:eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

I will let you know, when I'm ready...!:cool::wink:

PS: I didn't know that you got your wife also into pen making...!:eek:

Good job!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

gawdelpus

Passed Away May 11, 2015
In Memoriam
Thanks George ,still working my way through your pile of goodies as well hehe, actually I was quite happy pottering on my metal lathe and the wife wanted to try wood turning ,so set it up with tools and a tool rest etc and let her try. Alas the old lathe was too slow for wood ,so got a cheapy from the second hand shop and looked around for something interesting and safe for her to play with ,pens was the answer .But after a couple of months she got too busy and I got stuck with the "addiction " hehe so here we are 18 months later and a couple of thousand pens down the track ,been playing with clear casting so these are some of them ,Hope all is well down your way ,cheers ~ John

Ligget

Those are fantastic pens John, the engine turned blank is amazing as is the rose and heart, well done! Good to hear that your good lady has taken up penturning I wish mine would show a little interest!

Top Bottom