Hidden Clip (Dawn's Tanzinite Twist)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Here is a hidden clip pen (my second) in Tanzinite Twist from exoticblanks. There are days when I really wish I was a professional photographer, because I could not get the colors right on this one. Really neat stuff. When I do this again, I will polish the area under the ring by the point. Should have thought about that, but in my excitement, I forgot. Thanks again to Amos for some wonderful pictures of how to do the hidden clip that pushed me over the edge. Comments welcome.

hiddenttsm.jpg

hiddenttopensm.jpg

hiddenttendssm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

That looks great Hans. Send it to me and I'll take a picture for you :biggrin:

For some reason purple is a very difficult color to photograph correctly.

hewunch

I like that, gotta try it, very sleek. I have do a search on hidden clips.

I am thinking Amos is about to do a tutorial. But that is just a rumor at this point. His pictures and a kit whose clip ring was too small was what drove me over the edge for the first one :biggrin:

TurnaPen

Hans,skilful people who can use a two tooth hacksaw blade really frustrate me, I tried all sorts of ways for a clean cut before the laser cut and was not satisfied, but your closed ends are beauties. PS I believe that the two PICTORIALS I did will go into the library soon, Meanwhile, our library already has TWO excellent articles on the invisible clip--they helped me greatly. Amos

hewunch

The next time I do a hidden clip and IF ( and that is a BIG IF) I do it by hand, I will take a picture of my set up. Basically, I have found a way to keep the blade square to the cap in the vertical and horizontal planes.

Top Bottom