Hey!! My pen is looking at me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from THarvey

THarvey

I made this Maple Burl Navigator a few weeks back. This afternoon, I was using it and notice the face in the cap.

Google Eyes, nose, smile, beard and cap.

Attachments

• Barron - Maple Burl - 1.jpg
    Barron - Maple Burl - 1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Face in Pen - 1.jpg
    Face in Pen - 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Face in Pen - 2.jpg
    Face in Pen - 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
:eek:

Call it Jesus or Mary and people will flock from all around the world to see it. Pilgrammages pay big bucks to see the Virgin Mary on toast, carrots, etc...

RAdams

Banned
I did a black and white pearl PR blank on a Euro kit that is chocked full o faces. It is always fun to look at the finished product and see what you can see. Sometimes, I wish i had Dr. Leary with me when i looked at my pens!

THarvey

:eek:

Call it Jesus or Mary and people will flock from all around the world to see it. Pilgrammages pay big bucks to see the Virgin Mary on toast, carrots, etc...

Thanks Greg. This is a much clearer image that the ones I have seen in the news. Not sure my wife would appreciate having all the "pilgrams" stopping by.:eek:

Hey, I like pens that smile back! :biggrin: Nice looking.

Hank: It certainly brightened the day around my office. I think I showed every body that came by. :)

Tim,
Very cool. When it starts talking to you, run.

No worries. I only listen to the voices inside my head. :rolleyes:

Chief Hill

Tim, put it on Ebay and insist it resembles Jesus Christ, and you have had good fortune writing with it. Start the bidding at $1000 and watch it fly.
burnt Toast has sold on ebay for more because it resembled a religious profit of some sort.

Top Bottom