Hey Man...Peace

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. It's a beautiful Jeff Powell blank "Peace" incorporated into a custom fountain pen. Jeff did the actual art...I just framed it. I didn't quite get the peace symbol centered correctly on this one..LOL..the one I started on before... I placed the peace symbol upside down :redface:. The pen was/is a dust magnet. The finial, centerband, section and barrel are in black ebonite. Finial is removable/threaded in the event I get the urge to add a clip. Has a Medium #6 Polished Bock nib. Comments welcome and thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Peace Man.jpg
    Peace Man.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Peace Man_1.jpg
    Peace Man_1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 167
  • Peace Man_2.jpg
    Peace Man_2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Peace Man_3.jpg
    Peace Man_3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 190
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Great looking work as always Doc! Things are slowing down so I might be able to turn that metal lathe on and I'll be able to work on some stuff like we talked about all those months ago, but it looks like so many others beat me to it, ha ha.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
In the words of my California college roommate: "Bitchin' Brother!!"

The cap is really accentuated by the black pen, great choice, Doc!!

wizard

Doc: Great looking pen and the Peace Symbol is plenty straight enough. Much straighter than those I remember wearing it!! :eek: :cool::cool:

Thanks Joe for the compliment. LOL..I forwarded your last comment to Santa Claus...no Christmas gift for you!!! :eek::eek::wink:

Top Bottom