Hey ! It's a start !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I promised to make some pens for the Troops , and FINALLY got some time to get started without interuptions . This one is a Gold Ti Slimline , on a Camphor blank . (stuff smells good) Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks everybody ! I do have blanks of different kinds drilled and glued up . Had a power problem lastnight and spent the night at the Drury Inn . Got a temperary fix , and will be out for awhile Monday . So , I have to get busy this weekend . Thanks for the compliments !

Rollerbob

Chuck, with power outage, I usually turn to my treadle lathe. You know anything to turn pens!!! Gotta try me some of that Camphor. Great start and great pen. Now get busy, let's see, oh I don't know maybe 10 more before weekend!:rolleyes:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, with power outage, I usually turn to my treadle lathe. You know anything to turn pens!!! Gotta try me some of that Camphor. Great start and great pen. Now get busy, let's see, oh I don't know maybe 10 more before weekend!:rolleyes:

Treadle lathe ? I told Susanne I could take it with us to the motel . Guess what SHE said ! :frown:
Try some Camphor , it's everything these guys say about it . Thanks Bob !

Top Bottom