Hey Fred in NC... 1000 Posts!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jwoodwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Wow my friends, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

What I get, first and foremost, is the satisfaction of being part of a great group of people. And then, I am learning a lot from everyone's posts. What more can I ask for?

Tom McMillan

Way to go Fred!!! Wow, looks like you're averaging about 12 posts a day. Keep that up, and by this time next year you'll be at over 5,000 posts!!! Awesome!!!

WoodChucker

Wow, I only know one other person that can talk that much, and shes a good cook so I let her get away with it. [:D]

J/K Fred, congrats on the 1000 post! And thanks for all the help you've given me along the way getting there! [:)]

R.T.

Fred in NC

Thank you, my friends !

I guess I should reveal my dark secrets at this time: I don't watch TV at all. My TV has a tape and a DVD player connected to it, but no cable or antenna. I get my news right here on the web.

Also, I am blessed with a work-at-home job. I was supossed to retire a few days ago, but the company decided that they can use me for a couple months, and I accepted. I support software remotely, so sometimes my work load is very light. My main responsibility is to sit here, and wait for a call. Even when I am working I can look at the posts in this forum, because some operations take some time to complete.

I hope to get back to the shop soon. There are several projects waiting, and I promise to keep everyone informed, and post some pics.

The stars by themselves mean little to me. However, they are a good reminder of the most important feature of this forum: The interaction with all my friends. That is what counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom