Hey Dallas Cowboy fans...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

This is the last of the Dallas Cowboy blanks ... for an avid Cowboy fan who is the father of a gal I teach school with. Thanks for looking.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 438
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
That pen is beautiful! I think it would serve any Cowboys fan well! Did you make the blank yourself?

BTW, I am a third generation die hard Cowboys fan. Even if they are the best worst team in the league! Maybe this week, we can take the penalties record away from the Raiders.

DKF

That pen is beautiful! I think it would serve any Cowboys fan well! Did you make the blank yourself?

BTW, I am a third generation die hard Cowboys fan. Even if they are the best worst team in the league! Maybe this week, we can take the penalties record away from the Raiders.

The blank was made by a fellow member Jeff in Indiana .... I can feel your pain, as I am a Charger fan....we are both having our troubles this year.

JasonM

Very nice.

Big Cowboys fan here. Yep - lining up to be a rough year again. But you have to stick with them during the lean years to fully appreciate the successful years.

I've made a couple of Cowboys pens in the past, but have never really found the right "Cowboy blue" - it alwasys seems to be a be a little too light. But the blue in your photo is spot on!

Great pen!

Top Bottom