Herringbone Inlay Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsjimenez

rsjimenez

I received this kit from Constant on Monday. It takes a while to get started but once you get the hang of it, it is really cool how the pieces go together. It came out really nice. I will order some more soon.

Comments welcomed and Thank You for looking.

17.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSurette

Looks great. Did you tape the pieces on as the instructions say? I have a few of the same kits as gifts for quilters. I've made only one and I absolutely could not hold the pieces on and tape at the same time. I ended up putting a dab of epoxy on the back of each piece and placing it on the barrel. After it was all together I "slathered" on thin CA. It came out very nice. Already gave it away and she is very happy.

rsjimenez

Looks great. Did you tape the pieces on as the instructions say? I have a few of the same kits as gifts for quilters. I've made only one and I absolutely could not hold the pieces on and tape at the same time. I ended up putting a dab of epoxy on the back of each piece and placing it on the barrel. After it was all together I "slathered" on thin CA. It came out very nice. Already gave it away and she is very happy.

I found it easier to use a bit of thick CA and accelerator over each piece.

wiset1

Elegant loking pen and the kit looks like a true match for the blank. I'll have to see if I can get a couple of these for the larger kits. Awesome

wizard

Ramon, Beautiful pen! I too like the contrasting colors of the pattern and it really looks good with the components you used. Thank you for showing. Doc

Top Bottom