Herringbone 360 for the troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
This is the final pen that I made for my old unit. Everyone received a herringbone 360 Jr. Gent from me except for a very good friend and my commanding officer so this one was made special for him. It is a full sized Statesman in Platinum and gold. The blank is a spiraling 3 colored stabilized herringbone 360 that I made. It's not perfect, but what is? The colors on this pen actually changes as it is turned and it looks incredable up close. I have made 18 of these at this point and this one is my favorite, I may have to make another one for me.

I would also like to say thank you to Chip for pointing me in the right direction in building these.

Attachments

• IMG_2513.jpg
    IMG_2513.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 465
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattDaddy

Can you share the secret. I think I saw one of your pens this weekend from CaptG. I can't figure out how you do the 360. Are you doing inlays? Beautiful pen and the fact that they are for our military is even cooler.

TowMater

That is an awesome pen. I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't treasure it.

I'd imagine there is quite a bit of work wrapped up in that pen, be interested in learning the secret myself.

cnirenberg

Beautiful pen, I like the herringbone. And yes, sand does have a peculiar way of getting in places that no one should go. Keep it up!

Halling51

Segment pen

Can you share the secret. I think I saw one of your pens this weekend from CaptG. I can't figure out how you do the 360. Are you doing inlays? Beautiful pen and the fact that they are for our military is even cooler.

Me too would liketo know about the segment and how to.

Top Bottom