Here's how it works.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You make a pen for the Love of your life . She praises you for it . She then shows it to friends and relatives . Gives it away and tells you she needs another pen . You shut up and make another pen . So , she likes blue acrylester . I just happened to have ONE blank and an Elegant Beauty Black TI kit . Whatever it takes ! You know ??? :redface:

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 372
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Or you make a pen for LOML and she looks at it and asks you if you can remove the clip - after you carefully glued it to the blank so it wouldn't move around.

fiferb

You need to tell her that she is welcome to tell her friends and co-workers that her husband sells them, not to just give them away.

OldWrangler

Or you just keep giving her ones from time to time to give away. I don't rock the boat cause I'm still using her credit card to buy pen supplies and after 3 months, she either hasn't noticed or is just letting me get away with it......I don't care which!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Precisely George ! She HAS provided heat for the shop , and has done alot of other stuff . Like I said , I shut up and make the pens . :biggrin:
Thanks for the comments !
Or you just keep giving her ones from time to time to give away. I don't rock the boat cause I'm still using her credit card to buy pen supplies and after 3 months, she either hasn't noticed or is just letting me get away with it......I don't care which!!

Art Fuldodger

You make a pen for the Love of your life . She praises you for it . She then shows it to friends and relatives .

You had better tell the Love of your life to be more careful about showing it off. If she keeps that up, your wife might find out, and then you're REALLY in trouble.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
With my other half working in the school system, every X-mas and June I provide a dozen or so pens for her. It keeps her from whining, now if I could figure a way to stop the kids from whining I would be doing okay. Nice pen by the way.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Neil ! Best of luck with the kid problem . Mine are grown now and don't cause too much trouble these days .
With my other half working in the school system, every X-mas and June I provide a dozen or so pens for her. It keeps her from whining, now if I could figure a way to stop the kids from whining I would be doing okay. Nice pen by the way.

jskeen

Neil;

You find a way to keep kids from whining, incorporate yourself real quick and I'll provide half the capital for the IPO. We'll both make a fortune and squander it turning incredibly expensive pens and giving them away!

bitshird

Thanks Neil ! Best of luck with the kid problem . Mine are grown now and don't cause too much trouble these days .
\

Chuck;
Mine are grown to but they still see my pens and there goes that story, The LOML only wants to use the stuff I want to give away/throw at stray dogs etc. I can't get her to carry a good pen, I almost got her to take a Serpent Retro, but she doesn't like Fountain pens, Well I have news for he. I can make her a rollerball.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
\

Chuck;
Mine are grown to but they still see my pens and there goes that story, The LOML only wants to use the stuff I want to give away/throw at stray dogs etc. I can't get her to carry a good pen, I almost got her to take a Serpent Retro, but she doesn't like Fountain pens, Well I have news for he. I can make her a rollerball.
Ken , that's a great idea . I hope that works out for you . I showed Susanne a photo of a snake pen , and was immediately forwarned not to bring anything that looks like one into the house . LOL , you should have seen her when I stepped on a snake that burried itself in the sand down at St. Pete beach . I thought I was gonna have to carry her back to the hotel . :biggrin:

Top Bottom