Here there are....my first pens!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Keith Heyer

Keith Heyer

Here are my first pens. The pen and pencil on the right are from my class at Woodcraft. The others I made on my own. The one in the middle is Bocote. The two and the left are acrylic from Woodturningz.

I am so excited!

Thanks,

Keith

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 357
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nativewooder

Those look very nice for your starting pens, but you must remember that there will be "bad" days also so you can learn to take everything with a grain of salt!!!:biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
There are many of us here that made many more than five pens before they were good enough to be shown!! :rolleyes: Well done!!:good::good::good:

paintspill

ha ha your addicted :tongue: well done on your first set. soon you won't even be able to look at a piece of wood without thinking about pens. my wifes pen is made from that blue acrylic. keep up the good work.

keithbyrd

Congrats - they are looking good - I don't think my first was that good!
Welcome to the odyssy!
I am originally from Tulare! Small world.

Keith Heyer

All right Keith, you are turning now! The pens look good! Be careful - there is no 12-step program for pen turners!:eek:

Harry

No kidding....I think I need help! :biggrin: I just ordered some bottle stopper blanks and a mandrel from Ruth Niles. I also placed an order for some Thompson Lathe tools. I want to try and turn my own handles! :eek:

It will never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Keith

Keith Heyer

Congrats - they are looking good - I don't think my first was that good!
Welcome to the odyssy!
I am originally from Tulare! Small world.

How awesome! I was originally from So Cal, but took a job transfer up here about 5 years ago. Definitely a culture change.

I sure don't miss So Cal!

Keith

plantman

:bananen_smilies068::bananen_smilies068: Keith; Remember at the next meeting or class, you will have to stand up in front of everybody and say " My name is Keith, and I am a pen turner ". Enjoy !! Peace Jim S

Top Bottom