Here she is, the double dovetail !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from low_48

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_48

Held my breath, but it went off without a hitch. Double dovetail of walnut and soft maple from the Incra Jig. I was thinking about selling some of the blanks. I'll let you know how the cost will work out.

Rich

2005517233618_doubledovetail.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

That is really nice. I saw the blank and was hoping to see how it would look on a pen. Nice job!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

low_48

Oh gosh fellars. Thanks for the comments. I'll let you know how the woodworking club demo goes tomorrow night. Maybe I can get a couple of converts to try this round woodworking!!

Rich

Fangar

Great job Rich. I think the same stlye where you use three different cuts of the same wood for all three layers might be kinda wild too. It looks very nice.

James

M

Mudder

Originally posted by low_48
<br /> I was thinking about selling some of the blanks. I'll let you know how the cost will work out.

Beautiful pen Rich.

I would be interested is seeing how the price comes out on those blanks.
I could envision maple on the outside with a purpleheart middle. The possibilities would be almost limitless. How about cutting on a 45 degree angle?
Wonder if you could make long strips like woodcraft sells?

Anyway, I'm interested if you have any to sell. I have bought enough stuff from you to know that I will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom