Here is one...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from opfoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

opfoto

of the 1st ones I have completed.... And finally got the pic uploaded too...in my album.... Don't have it resized small enough for here....Please let me know what you think... Thanks...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Unique style, excellent fit between wood and metal, great finish and photographed on an excellent background....makes me think you've been holding out. Very nice work!

elody21

Good Job!.Looks like the bottom fits well into the hand! Pink Ivory. Yes!

opfoto

Thanks for all of the kind words...
Tipsusnr...These pens were all based on a similar rainbow that I made, brought to work and left in the lunch room before the rush. During lunch I went back in because I "forgot" my pen. I sold 6 pens right then!!! Only charged $20 (doubled my cost for all items) ea because they were more of a learning item for me. Also want to try and help support this hobby that my wife told me to get!!!

Lou, Melogic,...As to photo quality... Handheld digital camera in macro mode against fuzzy lining of flannel shirt! Hmmm.. now on to Fredericks for new fabrics....of course for the wife...[}:)]

WoodScavenger... As to being easy to hold, use... These pens were all made for the women at the office...I used them all before giving them and they were ok for my medium sized hand to use. For someone with a larger hand I'm not so sure.

Sorry this post is so long nut I want to give as much info as I can for I have lurked quite awhile before posting and I have tried to use as much of the info as I can... increasing lathe speed as we speak... [:)]Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom