Hellcat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

A customer just ordered a gear shift pen in neon lime green to match his souped up (yep, he's got the HP to over 820!) neon lime green Dodge Hellcat. The blank is called Grasshopper from Woodcraft - about the closest I could come up with on short notice. Mated with a chrome finish gear shift kit.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Hellcat.jpg
    Hellcat.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 336
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Personally I'm not crazy for the blank (or any of the ones with the mesh inside), but the pen looks awesome! Somewhere recently I saw some bright green almost flourescent blanks that would probably me a real close match to that Mopar green.

OZturner

That is Really Hot, I mean Cool Green, Oh Heck I don't know what I Mean.
Except it is A Great Pen,
Eye Catching Blank, Great Fit and Finish.
Great Work, John.
Congratulations,
Brian.

elkhorn

Thank you , Jim, I appreciate it. I'll find out later today what he thinks (fingers crossed).

Dale, thank you for the compliment. I know there are other blanks out there, but this order had a short fuse.

Brian, my friend, thank you for your very kind words. They're much appreciated.

Woodchipper

Bet it glows in the dark! Nice looking pen.
When I win the lottery, the Charger Hellcat is going to be the first thing I buy. Second is a Jaguar for the wife; her dream car. If I have any money left, it will be for an early model Rolls-Royce. Don't care for the newer designs.

elkhorn

John, thank you! Bright, but doesn't quite glow in the dark. I like your choice of cars. The only condition I gave my customer for doing the pen so quickly, was that he give me a quick ride if he liked the pen. Gave him the pen today and he loved it! We went for a ride and it was awesome. Something about 800+ HP that does it:biggrin:

Tom, thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Mark, thank you for the kind words.

Top Bottom