Hearts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Had a customer request a couple custom slim size heart pens at last show I did. A peace heart and a graphic heart.

Attachments

• DSC04324.JPG
    DSC04324.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 342
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yep, they both are very cool:biggrin:
Did you scroll the hearts? The edges look VERY smooth, so I'd be very impressed if you did.

workinforwood

Yep, they both are very cool:biggrin:
Did you scroll the hearts? The edges look VERY smooth, so I'd be very impressed if you did.

yes, you scroll the hearts. they are acrylic, same as the rest of the blank and the heart only goes half way through. You cut out the heart, trace it on the blank. Cut the blade in half and install into the upper arm of the saw only. Install a super magnet in the bottom to hold the blade straight. Drill a starter hole, then cut with blade halfway down into blank staying inside the line, then come back with a chisel and notch out the area and glue in the heart.

The edges of the hearts, sure they are pretty smooth. Not as perfect flowing as a laser would do, but the seam is as good if not better than a laser. Typically, this is what people want. Small and simple.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
............Cut the blade in half and install into the upper arm of the saw only. Install a super magnet in the bottom to hold the blade straight. Drill a starter hole, then cut with blade halfway down into blank staying inside the line, then come back with a chisel and notch out the area and glue in the heart.

:biggrin::biggrin: Nutter!!! Wasn't there a BS contest sometime ago? You'd win with that one for sure!!!

Top Bottom